Information I collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information, which you have authorised me
to use, such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details
of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal
information (for a custom order of for example) if you contact me directly.
Why I need your information and how I use it
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for a mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim,such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
- as necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not
- overridden by your rights or interests, such as providing and improving my services.
Information sharing and disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
I do not sell your personal data to any third parties.
to comply with my legal and regulatory obligations, to resolve disputes, and to enforce my agreements. I generally keep your data for the following time period: 1 year. For Irish tax purposes, I may need to present backup documentation for tax filing etc. I need to keep all payment related information on file for a maximum period of 7 years.
How to contact me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Veronika Pavlisova, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com
The Shoemaking Workshop website only uses Functional Cookies. Functional cookies are cookies that are essential for the website to work. For example a so called 'session' cookie which makes sure that you don't have to keep logging in on every page you visit, or a cookie that keeps track of your shopping cart on the website.