Shoemaking Workshop - Crafty Craic Art Shop Knockanarrigan Co.Wicklow - 23rd & 24th Oct
Sat 23rd Oct 9:30-5:30 & Sun 24th Oct 10-5.
This two-day Shoemaking Workshop offers an unique experience to create your very own pair of shoes!
- In this course you will learn to make a custom pattern for your foot and how to lay out the pattern on the leather.
- Learn how to dye the leather and how to sew your shoe.
- You will choose your colour (or combination of colours) and you can personalise your shoes with stamps and acrylic markers.
- We will be using all hand tools and anyone can do it with a little strength (for cutting the leather/rubber and punching holes) and patience (sewing).
- You will leave with a custom pair of your own handmade leather ankle high boots, suggestions for sourcing tools and materials, and the skills to make your next pair of shoes! (And maybe some new friends!)
You can enjoy vegetarian lunch on both days for only €14 (tea/coffee & scones included with the workshop). Or you can bring your own packed lunch.
Would you like to have a Shoemaking Workshop in your town?
Contact me, I’ll be happy to run it! (min.5 max.8 people)